« Amazon Kindle: Video Review |
| Getting Twitterpated »
February 5, 2008
My original title for this was "Changing the Rules", but then I saw the broader beauty of what's being done here.
Start with a good recipe:
Find an experience people complain about...a lot.
[Get your ideas from the 'joke butts' of the late night talk show hosts.]
Find a way to make it better.
You'll not only get their attention...
(which is the 'best' you'll achieve with a multi-million dollar 30 second spot at the SuperBowl)
...you'll have immersed them in an experience that they'll appreciate, and remember.
Who better than a leader in recipes to figure this out: Kraft Foods
Here's their recipe:
Don't just advertise your product,
immerse people in it,
while they're captive'
and you really have their attention.
Provide free food on airline flights,
where they'll think anything tastes better.
And 'free' is a great sauce...
See related details.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Odds and Ends: Random Observations
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Getting Twitterpated
- Making Lemonade
- Amazon Kindle: Video Review
- Davos 2008: Collaborative Innovation at the Global Country Club
- Designing Today for a Very Different Tomorrow: Suggestions for the coming Age of Austerity
- Designing Today for a Very Different Tomorrow: The coming Age of Austeriy
- Amazon Kindle: A New Experience Channel
- Shine Doesn't Matter